Best Bilingual Escape Rooms in Tokyo
Challenge Yourself To Beat the Clock!
Why Our Players Trust Us
Five-star service and friendly atmosphere
what people say
Who Can Play Our Escape Rooms?
Our escape games are designed for anybody and everyone!
Fully Bilingual & 5 Star Service
Because our wonderful staff is made up of many non-Japanese, we have the unique ability to provide high-quality service in a number of languages: Japanese and English of course, but also Tagalog, French, Spanish, Hebrew and more!
Japanese-themed Puzzles and Escape Rooms
In our “Zen”,“Samura Espionage” and “Ninja! Theater of Mysteries” escape rooms, players get the chance to physically interact with Japanese culture and history. The rooms and the objects inside have all been designed to have the look and feel of Old Japan, allowing guests to literally step into Japan’s past and explore. It is one reason why our games are so popular.
Asakusa, Tokyo is The Perfect Place For Sightseeing
Our facility is just a short walk from the heart of Asakusa, making it easy to plan a sightseeing trip before or after the game! Sensouji-Temple, Kaminarimon, Nakamise-douri, and all the famous tourist spots are within a 10-minute walk from our facility! We are also close to many hotels in the area, so if you have time to kill, stop on by!
JOIN THE NAZOBAKO FAMILY!
Sign up for our newsletter for the latest news, coupons, and exclusive deals.
What is an Escape Room?
Escape games at Nazobako Tokyo allow you to jump right into a mystery and take the leading role. When you enter one of our escape games, it’s like entering into a completely new world filled with adventures and puzzles to solve. Once the timer starts, you only have 60 minutes to go through the story by completing all the challenges, and press the final escape button.
As the name suggests, “escape rooms” are a type of activity where you are “locked” inside of a space and have to solve puzzles in order to get out. Each room has a different theme and storyline (Zen, Samurai, Ninja, etc.), as well as unique puzzles and mysteries to solve. There is only one to succeed, and that’s by working together!
What’s Special About Nazobako Tokyo?
1. Fully Bilingual Staff and Puzzles! Don’t be afraid of not knowing any Japanese, we are fully equipped to handle English-speaking groups as well as Japanese and mixed groups. (Japanese and English are always available, but we can also offer services in Tagalog, French, Hebrew, Spanish, and more.)
2. Japanese-themed rooms! Have you always wanted to touch and feel Japanese history? Maybe you’ve wanted to step inside a Samurai or Ninja film? Well here is your chance! All of our rooms are related to Japanese history and culture, making for a one-of-a-kind game experience.
3. We don’t mix groups! Other escape game companies mix different groups together in the same room. Nazobako never does this, allowing you to play only with the people you come together with.
4. Location, Location, Location! One of our best features is our proximity to the delightful and historical Asakusa area (only a short walk from Sensoji Temple!)
The Escape Game Nazobako Tokyo Experience
Disconnect from your smartphones, and enjoy quality bonding time with your friends, family and coworkers–free from distractions!
Whether you are 7 or 70, anyone can play and enjoy our game rooms and enjoy them together. Our puzzles appeal to a wide spectrum of players and groups, and with our rooms being 100% bilingual, there is no reason to be afraid of not knowing enough Japanese.
Prepare to use a variety of different skills and intelligences: your powers of observation, investigation, and inference, your imagination and intuition, as well as your logical reasoning and communication skills in order to succeed to the finish line.
And when things get tough, our hint system will be there for you. We have an envelope hint system inside the room that you can use freely and independently, as well as a hint button in case you want to call in a staff member to give you an extra nudge in the right direction.
1. Your mission: Complete all the puzzles within 60 minutes.
2. The only way to succeed is to work together–now is not the time to stay quiet in the corner.
3. No matter if you succeed or fail, you’ll have a great time and feel refreshed afterwards (solving puzzles has similar psychological effects to working out)
4. Rather than passively having fun, our games allow you to take charge of your experience, stimulate your mind, and engage with your group on a whole new level .
No matter who you are playing with—friends, family, partners, coworkers—we guarantee that your relationship with them will only grow deeper. Our escape games sweep you away from the ordinary routines of daily life, and require teamwork, cooperation, and communication in order to succeed. The results might surprise you, as many players take on different roles and utilize different skills than they would normally otherwise.
Plus, we never mix different groups together in any of our rooms, giving you and your friends or family the chance to fully grow together as a team.
Our puzzles can be enjoyed by anyone! They are designed to be as language-neutral as possible, meaning that your enjoyment of the game is not dependent on knowing a certain language.
If this is your first escape room experience, don’t worry! Nazobako is the perfect place to dip your feet in the world of escape games. We have three different room levels—beginner, medium, and hard—so that you can choose the level of difficulty that you will face. Our game masters are also extremely helpful and welcoming, and will make sure that the entire experience is enjoyable from start to finish (including by providing extra assistance if you need it).